Wednesday, March 09, 2005

To start with

To start with this is gonna be my little forum to vent on mainly sports, but anything else I feel like venting on. Feel free to respond with differing or concurring opinions. But if you are going to disagree make sure you have a something to back it up. Not just you suck or Quincey Carter was too a good QB. I live in Dallas so most of sports thoughts will be about Dallas teams. I will leave you to delineate my political leanings on your own. Although I have a feeling half of the people who read this thing will think I'm a liberal while the other half will think I'm conservative. I guess I just assumed a lot with that little sentence. That would mean that at least 2 people would have to read this thing. Somehow I doubt that is gonna happen.

Well I guess being in Dallas I better start off with some Cowboy talk. Everyone here is, or was, going crazy about the Drew Bledsoe signing. They are acting like it is worse than the Chan Ho signing. Yet there seems to be no major issue with the signing of Anthony Henry! That is more egregious of the two. To pay that much money to a just above average CB. I mean they need help but for that kind of money they could have got Fred Smoot, or Ty Law, or 5 other guys that are better than him.

Oh, and just as an FYI, I don't read blogs, except on the rare occasions when I check out Bob Sturm's or Mark Cuban's, so I have no idea how blogs are supposed to work or what anyone else does. So don't bother telling me. I'm treating this thing as more of an online editorial page. Well that's all for today more to come.

No comments: